Sunday, December 11, 2011

Meeting another Angel


Wow! What a weekend!
On Friday night Maisie went to her first University of MN Gopher Wrestling Match of the season. It was just Maisie and I. We met some friends for dinner (Haselius family) and Maisie enjoyed playing with Hillary which is in the second grade. Saturday we went to Vivian's first birthday in Minneapolis. Sunday (today) we met another Angel. Maisie met Maddy. It was so great for me to connect with another family who knows what it's like to be a parent of an Angel. Maddy and Maisie are very close in age in fact they are both July babies! Maddy has a wonderful laugh and smile. She made me look at Maisie in a different light. I am very thankful for Gina and Chris and their knowledge and trying times they shared with me. We discussed therapies, schools, next steps and goals for our girls. My hopes are to keep in touch with them and get the girls together. I wish Andy would have been able to join us at the MN Zoo today, but he is out in Vail skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment