Well a lot has happend :)
- On January 3rd Maisie will be starting a Pre-K SPED program. She will attend 3 days a week in the afternoons! It will be crazy to put my 30 month baby on the bus, wow I don't even want to think about it.
- Maisie is making great gains in her eating. Her SLP asked what we want to work on next. I am thinking we should tackle drinking out of a cup or maybe using silverware (which may be more OT)
- This weekend Maisie took over 20 steps! I am surprised I didn't just start bawling right then and there. This is a huge milestone for her at 29 months. I am so proud of her! Matter of fact I am very proud of her daddy also. If it wasn't for him she wouldn't be able to attend 5 therapy sessions a week and make such great progress.
- Maisie had two 24 hour EEG's within a week back in October. Great news is that she is not having any seizures.
- I don't know how Maisie will handle her baby sister arriving by January 18th.